Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The euro store


Buying in euros sucks.
Because I had to add 60% to anything I bought in Italy, I had to be careful not to get carried away.
In July 2008, the dollar was weak. 2.50 euros for a Coke or 6 euros for detergent wasn’t making me happy. Then I found the euro store.
Everything for ONE euro! From a loaf of bread, to cereal, to cleaning supplies and even wine!
These stores are scattered in the city and offer a great alternative for people staying for shorter periods of time. What about toilet paper, soap, shampoo, jam, juice? As you suspect already, you will find mostly surplus products from various companies, but hey, it’s only one dollar and sixty cents! And you don’t pay taxes.

1 comment:

Eduardo André Arenas said...

yeah buying in euros sucks!! xD